The portal frame house with stud infill panels. This style is perfect for the person who wants to build a shed but make it into a Class 1 house or an economical granny flat. This is the best of both worlds with portal style columns and C section rafters giving that raked cathedral ceiling for more height and an open feel.
Plus we utilise steel stud frame house panels to suit horizontal cladding externally and making it ready for Gyprock lining inside. All windows are fully framed up and will have timber reveals and the finish is as a conventional house not some cheap shed style. This range is not dependent on internal load bearing walls and can give open plan living.
* Before ordering your building, ensure you lodge with your local authority the necessary Building Approval application.
* Please allow a minimum of 30 working days for manufacturing and delivery.
* Your building will be supplied as a complete kit. A comprehensive, step by step instruction manual is included along with colour coded screws and fittings. Any costs associated with site specific requirements are the responsibility of the land owner. The price does not include erection.
* Standard powdercoat window frame colours include - Primrose, White, Black, Beige, Silver, Deep Ocean.
* Insulation available includes - air bubble wrap type, or 50 mm blanket with bonded foil - suitable for under roof, walls , ceilings or under flooring if on raised floor.
* Steel floor system includes - steel bearers, steel joists, and steel RHS columns into 900 deep footings to suit nominal 600 mm above ground. If natural ground levels fall away, columns can be supplied longer to suit - at extra costs.
* All pricing ex South east Queensland - some variation may occur with interstate suppliers and materials prices. All prices ex factory - delivery fees for building materials to site apply - crane truck required to deliver wall frames and trusses.
(Please note that the colours shown are an indication of the colours available. All products advertised are subject to availability. Products may vary from images shown and any delivery charges are additional and will be advised)
Items Not included
* Any site works or builder costs or site building costs which a builder will need to quote - such as Site power pole and connection, site toilet, site fencing and more
* Any internal fit out materials, any plumbing or electrical materials, external access doors other than glass where stipulated
* Flooring such as Yellow tongue or timber decking on raised verandahs - or special fixing screws. Also not included - any stairs or balustrades to internal floors
* Soils test and slab design or footings by an engineer
* Council submission or costs for certifier or to submit to council or site inspections
Looking to buy a shed?
"we sell any type of skillion or gable carport to suit your needs or a shed or barn to suit whatever you would like. We are happy to quote for your project. Visit Shed Alliance to find out more...